Thursday, February 12, 2009

Web Design by Don Woodward

Don showed a lot of nice design techniques for web media. It makes me realize that while HOI's website is the best of the elementary schools, I have been very lazy about keeping it relevant. Maybe it is too plain, not enough personality. I am definitely going to evaluate it soon. Hmmm.

Please feel free to look at it and send me comments. I think that my boss (i.e. principal) likes the two method click. He looked at the navigation bar and tried to figure out what was missing.

http://www.centennial.k12.or.us/schools/hoi/

1 comment:

Todd Frimoth said...

Thanks for including your library site. Looks like you did it in Google Site builder. But you had done that a while ago, yes? Your list of curriculum links is extensive. How much do teachers use them? Also, your Survey Monkey links in varied languages for parents is impressive. What kind of response did you get?